The Project Place
Lecteur | 25 July, 2016
The recognition of SSE will also come from the promotion of its concrete initiatives. These are proof by example that SSE is a vector of social, environmental and economic efficiency and that it leads to sustainable and inclusive solutions. Therefore, SSE International Forum has developed an international Project Place and an Initiatives Report.
The « Project Place » is a unique space to foster partnerships between the SSE actors accross the 5 continents, who wish to develop and share their skills and aspirations:
- An online platform highlights the existing initiatives, connects them, and enables its users to share on key topics for the development of SSE projects
- Knowledge-sharing and networking workshops during the Forum in Chamonix
THE PROJECT PLACE IN 3 STEPS :
1° step : Before the Forums, online
Once you filled in the online registration form, you get an access to the Project Place’s social network integrated into ESS International Forum website, working like a discussion forum. It is reserved to all participants of the Forums and enables you to share your projects through « ID Project Cards » and get in touch with other participants before the event.
2° step : During the Forums
At the 6° edition of the Mont-Blanc Meetings held in Chamonix, France, from 9 to 11 November, the participants had the opportunity to :
- Pitch a project, i.e. have a few minutes to present your organization or project, in the plenary room;
- Benefit from a "hold-up", that is to say, a creative workshop designed by MakeSense to solve one of the challenges you are facing;
- Take advantage of the presence of the Ambassadors RMB, real "matchmakers" of the SSE, who will be there for you to introduce you to potential partners in other countries and/or in other complementary areas of your activity.
3° step : After the Forums, online again
The social network « Project Place » remains available and accessible to all participants of the Mont-Blanc Meetings.
Read also :
The presentation document of the Project Place (in PDF)