High Level Meeting of the International Leading Group on SSE
Mélanie Luchtens | 17 June, 2016
On June 16, 2016, the members of the International Leading Group on Social and Solidarity Economy (ILGSSE) gathered in the Quai d’Orsay (Paris, France) to attend a high-level working meeting.
At that meeting, introduced by M. André Vallini, Minister of State for Development and Francophonie, the ILGSSE worked on :
- the officialisation of its organization and functionning, by adopting a vade-mecum ;
- the progress of the commitments taken with the signature of a joint Declaration in september 2015, with the launch of working groups on three topics :
- Produce a guide on legislation for SSE ;
- Organization of an international conference on financing SSE ;
- Indicators for SSE.
- the preparation of the annual Leading Group meeting which will take place on September 2016, in parallel of the 71th United Nations General Assembly ;
- the preparation of the Habitat III Conference, with the aim to include SSE in the New Urban Agenda.